Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of Notable General Insurance Company. Our respected client is seeking an Accounting Manager, the job is based in Indonesia.
- Work with external providers to manage all accounting operations including cash flow, billing, A/R, A/P, GL and cost accounting.
- Support month-end and year-end close process for IFRS17
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Work with external providers to manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Coordinating activities of external auditors
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes.
- Managing the submission and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results, including preparing and publishing on a timely basis, the monthly group consolidated financial statements.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Additional duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or senior level in Accounting function.
- 6+ years combined experience, with current or fairly recent employment in Insurance / Financial Services industry.
- Must have experience handling IFRS 17 project.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- English Fluency is mandatory.
- Willing to work in Karawaci area.