Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational logistics company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in cold chain logistics for the job of Area Product Manager - Cold Chain Logistics. The job is based in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Actively promoting the cold chain logistics solution across the various products and in return generate the financial value to the product
- Kickstart the development of cold storage footprint growth in the area with collaboration with related logistics products, including but not limited to Contract Logistics, Reefers, Airfreight, and Landside Transportation
- Take ownership of the requirements, from basic to complex, to support customer and in return provide the necessary solution(s).
- Build strong and sustainable solution(s) to meet the customer needs per vertical/ sub vertical and take the necessary ownership to make the solution successful, including but not limited to collaboration with other function
- Develop short-, medium- and long-term product strategies by linking the market and the business plan
- Drive key initiatives in the product development
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the organization to deliver the product P&L performance
- Bachelor of Engineering or Supply Chain as a minimum. Master-Degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of relevant cold chain logistics experience
- Passion to experiment in a start-up like environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Comfortable in working with numbers.
- Customer obsessive approach to solutions design pre-empting needs and value creation opportunities
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Skilled cold chain logistics solution who has deep understanding of making process changes on productivity and financials
- Exposure to working in cold chain logistics operations including implementation
- Excellent communication skills for stakeholder management both in a local and international setting