Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational oil and lubricants company. Our respected client is looking for a driven and ambitious marketing professional for Assistant Marketing Manager role who has been in the Consumer Goods Industry with at least 3 years of Brand Marketing and Trade Marketing. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Fostering the existing and future portfolio while guaranteeing a great deployment plan with accurate tracking will accelerate MCO growth.
- Create a segmentation strategy and marketing plan that includes marketing initiatives, brand promotion campaigns, brand management and analysis, and brand plans.
- Create and carry out daily marketing campaigns in accordance with the aforementioned segment strategy and marketing plan.
- Make sure the strategy and plan have a positive influence on pullout, sales increases, and ROI - from careful planning to review and monitoring.
- Keep an eye on the creation and layout of promotional materials.
- participation in project planning and management of consumer programs, from idea development through process of implementation, including skillfully managing internal and external parties
- Implement the investments in the branded workshops (all segments) suggested by the sales team, making sure that the brand always complies with the company's guidelines.
- Regular analysis and monitoring
- Organize and carry out marketing department-related events
- Build strategic brand equity in Indonesia within your own purview.
- Spending on marketing initiatives that are effective and relevant leads to a real product pull in the market
- Outstanding time management for implementation and reporting
- Spending within an optimized budget that will enhance results and sales support and increase cost effectiveness without compromising quality and brand reputation
- Bachelor's degree from a respectable university in any subject, with a preference for business and marketing
- Experience in marketing for at least three years; excellent business sense
- sourceful and innovative
- Methodical and analytical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Excellent English and Indonesian language skills