Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in financial technology solutions and software.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced software engineering leader to join their Content Engineering team for the job Associate Product Manager - Research Solutions. The job is in Taguig City, Philippines but offer Hybrid work set-up.
The Associate Product Manager will be helping to execute the strategic roadmap for Office Integration, specifically OfficeJS. They will be a catalyst for both product improvement and maintenance, as well as have a meaningful voice in our strategic roadmap. The team's current roadmap includes many high profile, exciting projects, such as the integration of new add-ins within the Microsoft Office Suite of products and other platforms.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative yet self-directed difference maker. They should have a curiosity about our users and be able to execute on projects that will improve those users' experiences. This role will set the right candidate down a solid Product Development career path
- Oversee projects to develop and maintain our suite of productivity enhancing tools for users who rely heavily on the Microsoft Suite of products, specifically Office JS, as well as the company's content and analytics
- Be a primary liaison between our teams and teams on whom we depend
- Learn to develop using the Scrum/Agile framework
- Bring a meaningful voice and unique vision to product discussion
- Communicate effectively with sales and consulting to message our products
- Help choose and prioritize the projects we go after
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree desirable, or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of client workflows
- Exceptional collaboration, organizational & communication skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture
- 3-5 years' experience within a product development role with strong performance history (preferably working with data, content, or analytics) with FinTech Industry
- Experience in agile development and JIRA is strongly preferred
- A strong sense of support and service
- A keen understanding of our users and their workflows
- Commitment to the timely completion of tasks
- Comfortable interfacing with multiple teams and stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to make decisions independently
- An ability to recognize change and adapt accordingly
- Ability to manage complexity and build trust and credibility with senior leaders and key stakeholders