International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational chemical company.
Our client is seeking for a Sales Manager with strong experience in chemical plastic and business development.
The Sales Manager will lead 3 people in HCM and HN, include an Assistant Sales and report to CEO & General Director in factory with great understanding of composite material production, as well as achieve sales KPIs target and expand business in SEA region, preferable work experience in manufacturing in Dong Nai and willing to travel across Vietnam. Strong experience and knowledge in leadership and sale experience in Construction or Building or Chemical Plastic industry is an advantage.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and drive revenue growth.
- Identify new business opportunities and build strong relationships with potential customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company's products and services to effectively communicate their value to customers.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new market opportunities.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to ensure continuous business growth.
- Negotiate and close sales deals with customers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to support sales efforts.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Monitor sales performance and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Manage and mentor a team of sales professionals to achieve individual and team targets.
- Have chemical background or a related field.
- Proven track record in sales and business development, with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel as required.