International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational IT solutions company in Vietnam.
Our client is seeking for a Senior Technology Business Consultant (Trade and Risk Solutions) - Functional.
- Carry out analyses of business requirements, focusing on technological principles; identifies improvements and/or updates to the system
- Install, configure, and customize the solution, technical analysis of workflows, and functional processes
- Schedule system processes/tasks and configure batch jobs using system tools and shell scripts. Fix system database consequence using SQL
- Perform validation on pricing models, risk results.
- Perform unit and system tests, support customer system integration testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT), and/or simulated rehearsal activities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of domains through innovation and tool development
- Build and maintain good customer relationships
- Perform project management tasks on small professional services engagements (less than 100 man-days)
- Provide sales resources to customers and stakeholders during the pre-project phase
- Approach and qualify new business opportunities and new clients
- Other duties and responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience with technical aspects of Asset Management and/or Enterprise Risk Management systems.
- Strong computer programming skills (Python, Java, C++, ACM. Net.)
- Understanding of a variety of financial instruments, or OTC-traded equities, credit derivatives and Interest Rate, and FX/MM.
- Experience with financial engineering, quantitative project management, forecasting, time estimation, and reporting
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills