Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field logistics. Our respected client is seeking a Business Development Manager with a minimum of 7 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to drive new business, maintain a portfolio of customers, and grow existing accounts.
- Act as the single point of contact to promote the Company's services sales across all Sea, Air and Logistics business fields within given territory
- Gain new "B" and "C" level customers through sales "hunting" activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as Profitable, Significant or Strategic to secure winning bids
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities utilizing CRM daily (required)
- Conduct mutually agreed Business Reviews with the customers and maintain close/ongoing communication with customers and to assure expectations are satisfied
- Report to management in agreed intervals on market development, working opportunities/prospects
- Adhere to all company policies
- Additional duties as assigned
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in logistics, business studies, or equivalent.
- Has a strong understanding within the sales, marketing fields within the logistics industry.
- Good understanding of Sea, Air and Logistics business fields.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.