International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Battery Recycling company.
Our client is seeking for a Country Sales Manager who has strong experience in Business Development and can lead the sales team to reach all company's target.
- Own the company's customer interface with battery manufacturers and automotive OEMs to achieve the organization's short- and long-term business goals in the region
- Leverage and expand existing contact bases to develop new customers in specified regions and/or verticals that could be potential suppliers.
- Develop and maintain account plans for key strategic accounts.
- Negotiate, implement and secure current and new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships at various senior management levels and across new and existing client organizations.
- Collaborate with functional, local and global teams to deliver and modify the value proposition designed for customers and ultimately deliver balanced and profitable growth.
- Keep informed about the industry trend, customer insight, and technology developments; communicate these findings properly through different channel so to enhance the total offer for the key accounts and secure internal resources.
- Manage the completion process of all necessary contract documentations.
- Ensure all the business activities conform to the company's code of conduct, country legislative requirements as well as our Health, Safety and Environment policies.
- Support additional Business Development work streams as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering is preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience in business development and customer management, preferably in automotive, recycling, or battery industry.
- Ability to travel within APAC for business purpose.
- Good experience in negotiating and closing supply agreements
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.