Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf the world's leading betting and gaming companies.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced CRM Marketing Professional with a background in marketing tools, campaign management tools and other promotions planning for the job of CRM Marketing Specialist.
The CRM Marketing Specialist involves the execution of customer engagement plans which are expected to deliver increased lifetime value of customers based on identified KPIs. The job is in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Deliver customer communications across a variety of channels that include email, SMS, and onsite messaging.
- Must be able to organize workflows between multiple teams across a number of different geographies.
- Meets quality levels and ensure campaigns are executed on time and without error.
- The role requires excellent communication, organisational and coordination skills to ensure first class execution.
- Focus of the role is first class completion of tasks embedded into a very structured set of processes.
Key job requirements:
- Experience in email marketing tools, campaign management tools and promotions planning (Adobe Campaign, Bitly, Squiz, Bannerflow, Openbet, Confluence and JIRA).
- Experience in email marketing tools, campaign management tools and promotions planning.
- At least 1 year experience in CRM (i.e., one to one marketing - a must) with emphasis on experience from a B2C service company (preferable from online companies).
Professional Qualifications and Knowledge
- Experience of CRM execution in gaming or sport betting companies is a big advantage.
- Excellent command of MS Office-package.
- Highly organized, meticulous and process driven.
- Experience, interest, and aptitude in technology.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, writing and speaking.
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about customer management.
- Is curious and eager for success/achieve personal and commercial objectives.
- Has the ability to take over and ensure everything works end to end.