Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company in the Consumer Services industry that taps into network of vetted remote workers who handle tasks from virtual assistance and customer service to sales lead generation and scheduling across various team members.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced professional for the job of Customer Success Manager (Account Executive) who will be responsible for the client relationship that has multiple assistants with their product. This role is responsible for understanding the client's core want, capturing the client's business pain points, and building trust and product knowledge with the client. He/She will be the internal advocate for their company's high-priority clients assigned to them and ensures client needs are met while understanding the overall client lifecycle and the abilities of the teams. They will work closely with other team members and communicate directly with the clients, or company points of contact, over the phone and email. The main objective is to address client needs, understand the capacity of their current assistants, and know how else the product can supplement their company needs.
The job is offered in a Permanent Work-From-Home setup and has working hours from 10 pm - 10 am PHT (Tuesday-Saturday).
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management and stakeholders.
- Define and understand client needs to ensure a successful relationship from start to finish.
- High touch account ownership.
- Solving problems with a never say no attitude.
- Handle the onboarding process for the client to better understand their needs, their specific KPIs, and the deliverables they're looking for.
- Handle any of the client escalations while taking actions for resolution and client satisfaction
- Handle frequent email, phone, and messaging check-ins and feedback
- Being the client advocate inside the company to ensure high retention and growth from the business. Proactively offering solutions before being told
- Doing continual research to stay knowledgeable about the client's business and growth needs
- Handle client-specific communication on product questions, billing, future needs, etc.
- Solve problems by coming up with concrete actions that lead to fast, meaningful solutions.
- Maintain account records and thorough documentation of the client interactions and lifecycle of their business
- Meet or exceed company revenue, retention, and growth goals
- Flexible and understanding of an ever-changing environment
- Collaborate and execute projects to drive client satisfaction, retention, and Personal growth.
- Has at least 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in account management and client relationship management for B2B US-based accounts/businesses. Preferably has a background in RPO, Recruitment & Staffing, or BPO industries.
- Has proven knowledge and experience in US-based client retention, loyalty, and contract renewals.
- Has proven knowledge and experience in upselling and cross-selling
- Experience using HubSpot and Notion is a plus, but not required.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Willing to have a flexible schedule between 10 pm - 10 am PHT.
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree in any course