Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company that provides managed services backed by its own scalable technology platforms with a focus on network and digital transformation.
Our respected client is seeking a Customer Support who will be responsible for improving customer service, perception, and satisfaction. The job is based in Mandaluyong City, Philippines, with a mid-shift working schedule and hybrid arrangement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Track e-mail requests from customers (business to business) and process within standardized SLA measurements.
- Maintain detailed tracking records and provide updates as requested.
- Escalate issues with internal teams and vendors to meet project demands.
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Create service requests as requested by our business partners.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
Key Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of working in a call center environment.
- 3+ years reviewing work quality.
- 3+ years previous in quality control assurance and validation experience.
- Proficient in communicating clearly in written and oral English.
- Ability to learn complex technical information quickly.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills.
- Work independently with little oversight or management.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with teaching and training peers and neighboring departments.
- Experience with creating training documents and course pathways.
- Highly focused on driving repeatable success across internal and external channels.
- Familiarity with cabling, network, and alarm system terminology and support.
- Strong computer skills (Windows Operating System).
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, email, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred - Computer Science, Networking, or Engineering focus.
- Minimum of 2 years of field experience working in a telecommunication/NOC call center.
- Minimum of 3 years of field experience in Quality Assurance.