Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an award-winning digital platform that distributes digital version of newspaper and magazines.
Our respected client is seeking a Director for Business Support Operation who will play a pivotal role in delivering process and performance improvement towards achieving efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction for both our internal and external stakeholders.
The Business Support Operations Director is expected to execute strategies in line with company's business directions and work with a team of account managers, B2B support specialists and customer success managers currently supporting library and hospitality teams to help achieve their sales goals. The job is in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Partner with the COO (PH) and the leadership team in cultivating a strong continuous improvement mindset for the organization.
- Lead operational improvement and optimization initiatives to drive improvement in operational performance and service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Document existing processes, manage and analyze data, maintain process flows and recommend enhanced business processes.
- Interact with all levels of management and partner with functional teams for continuous process improvements and alignments; Adapt best practices and drive behavior change for implementation of new processes.
- Drive process excellence through workflow standardization and automation to reduce manual efforts and handoffs.
- Perform process compliance and quality audits and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Conduct surveys, interviews, focus groups, and other research activities to assess customer satisfaction with company services in coordination with Canada team.
- Perform process mapping and quantitative analysis to identify value-added, non-value-added activities and wastage within operations for efficient use of resources.
- Lead the definition and reporting of key performance indicators (KPI's) aligning them with business priorities, work with the team managers/leads in monitoring and implementing them.
- Establish operations manual and process guidelines; conduct trainings and coaching for sustainable knowledge transfer.
- Maintain up-to-date client data base and information on CRM; maximize utilization of relevant tools among teams to streamline communication and information.
- Support new projects by understanding requirements, identifying resources, establishing processes and deploying new tools.
- Scale the team to support requirements of other market verticals; explore opportunities for business development in the company.
- Other duties may arise from time to time, or as may be assigned by management.
Key job requirements:
- 5+ years of operations management/process improvement experience in a manager or director capacity in Sales or Sales Support setting
- 5+ years' direct experience in sales/business development and/or business support (i.e. account management, client relations, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree holder in Sales, Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration, or other related discipline
- Knowledge in relevant tools and systems (CRM, Confluence, Learning Management Systems, Ticketing Systems, Microsoft office, etc.)
- A can-do attitude with high energy, a hunger for continual improvement, forward thinking, enthusiastic and a willingness to challenge the norm.
- Strong change / project management skills
- Strong people culture and interpersonal skills in a diverse environment
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
Bonus points if you:
- Are tech-savvy.
- Have certification in Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodology.
- Have a global awareness.
- Have a strong interest in the technology sector