Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a leading financial institution in Thailand. The company provides resource centre for all financial products and as well as fund-raising platform for companies seeking sustainable growth in Thailand.
The position will be responsible for overall corporate communications, PR, and CSR for the company.
- Creating and implementing successful branding and marketing initiatives. Planning initiatives to improve visibility and achieve business objectives of the Organization.
- Successful implementation of the projects; successful activity every quarter besides long-term projects. Planning and supervising CSR projects and CSR communication plan.
- Increase the presence of the Organization in the digital platforms: social media presence for media coverage External Communication - Digital
- Augment awareness of the Organization based on the company's vision, key strengths, and business strategy.
- Position the company's senior management and spokespersons as thought leaders in the industry.
- Handle media crisis if any. External Communication - Media, PR, Events & Sponsorships
- Improved engagement with the employees while ensuring all communication adhere to the appropriate standard and guidelines Internal Communication
- Successful implementation of the project within the given timeline Special Projects
- Relevant years of work experience in PR & Corporate Communications, preferably from the financial services industry
- Client servicing experience in a PR agency handling the financial sector would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to manage a team and develop talent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience working on complex reputational issues and high-profile media relations with top tier publications