International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of lubricant, Oil & gas company.
As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Lean Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Continuous Improvement for Factory:
- Identify the gap in the operation. Analyze, propose and deploy improvement solutions. Manage project implementation, evaluation and reporting.
- Coordinating with other departments to build and apply systems in the factory such as:
- Creating and managing Goals and KPIs according to BSC
- Creating and implementing Improvement Project Management model according to 6-Sigma
- Advise the departments in the improvement as well as in the application of tools.
Focus on improving the efficiency of Production and Warehouse activities:
- Collect data, analyze and identify opportunities to improve production, warehouse management process.
- Calculate production capacity, analyze opportunities and deploy methodology to improve factory capacity (especially in the production and warehouse).
- Establish the 5 years resources plan
- Actively apply improvement tools including:
- Lean: 5S, Kaizen, VSM
- Measure and improve factory OEE
- Deploy SPC / SQC
- Evaluate the effectiveness of improvement and propose solutions.
Manage, improve and control budget:
- Coordinate the implementation:
- Develop budget strategy. Manage budget and its use.
- Monitor, analyze and report the usage of factory budget, including CAPEX, OPEX.
- Monitor, analyze and report the usage of production cost and other relevant performance metrics like quality cost, production cost, raw material consumption, etc.
Support the Factory Director to improve the activities of other functions such as Maintenance, Quality, Project Management, Manufacturing, Warehouse
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (such as Industrial Management. Master Degree is a plus).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Operation Excellence, Project Management scope.
- Strong knowledge and experience of factory operation, production management, quality management, warehouse management.
- Solid knowledge and experience with LEAN tools, 6 Sigma, ISO 14000. Experience applying BSC and other continuous improvement tools. Black Belt 6 Sigma is big plus.
- Experience working in multinational companies