Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational healthcare company. Our respected client is seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for financial planning & analysis and controllership, team management and will report directly to the CFO. The job is based in Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines with 3x a week onsite and 2x a week work from home.
Key job responsibilities include:
* Develops and prepares comprehensive and sound monthly financial analysis of each product group and the total Company's actual performance vs budget, forecast and last year in order to determine financial "health" of each product group and the total company Monitors CAPEX productivity (i.e. comodato)
Budgeting & Forecasting
* Prepares business plan including annual budget, quarterly forecast system and mid- and long-term business plans. Sets the company direction for a specific period of time. Builds financial scenarios for evaluation and ensure that decisions made contribute to overall profitability.
* Extends proactive and diligent support to the CFO in identifying critical business issues, assessing their impact to the business, and recommending ways and means towards the achievement of the Company's financial targets. Ensures that all business decisions are in line with plan and contribute to profitability.
* Prepares Regional HQs' and Corporate HQs' reportorial requirements relating to budgets, forecasts, business reviews. Analysis of actual performance vs. budget/forecast and treasury in order to provide the headquarters with the needed information that will show the current performance of MU Philippines vs. targets. Tracks and monitors warranty provisioning.
Working Capital Management
* Contributes to the effective management of working capital by ensuring that an optimal level of inventory is maintained by all product groups in order to ensure smooth day-to-day operations without unnecessary costs. Ensures SOI target achievement.
Month-End and Year-End Financial Closing Activities
* Reviews trial balance and analyse movement of transactions. Ensures timely and accurate reconciliation of all accounts. Responsible for proper and timely accrual of expenses and monitoring the utilization, release and additions on a monthly basis.
Monthly & Quarterly Reportorial Requirements
* Prepares the actual total company P&L for BCS flash reporting and ensures for an accurate and timely submission of report to Region and Corporate. Prepares and submits on a timely and accurate manner US-GAAP and IFRS quarterly reporting packages to Corporate. Ensures adoption of Phil. Accounting Standards and Phil. Financial Reporting Standards in the Company's reporting.
Tax Management & Statutory Reporting
* Reviews tax reports submitted by Tax Accountant to ensure accurate, complete, proper and timely compliance to statutory requirements i.e. BIR. Coordinates with Legal Counsel for timely submission of Annual General Information Sheet (GIS) to SEC. Prepares the GFFS for an accurate and timely submission to SEC. Prepares quarterly reports to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Ensures compliance with Local Government Unit's ordinances that impacts Company's business operations.
* Corporate Governance Ensures integrity of financial transactions and compliance with company policies and procedures
Admin And Others
* Contributes to the effective management of working capital by ensuring timely collection of accounts receivable and driving the timely and accurate reconciliation of accounts and quick resolution of collection issues. Oversees the work of the A/R and Tax Accountant and A/P Accountants (permanent and tempo) and is responsible for their continuous training and development. People Management Oversees the work of subordinates and is responsible for their continuous training and development in order to motivate, get the best out of, and retain excellent people in the workforce.
Key job qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree
* CPA board passer
* At least 10 years of experience in FP&A/Business planning in a multinational company
* Work experience in FMCG/Healthcare multinational companies
* Excellent analytical and mathematical acumen.
* Strong attention to details and consistent follow through
* Strong leadership skill and business acumen
* Team player, strategic thinker, self-motivated
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* High level of self-management and ability to function amidst tight deadlines and changing priorities
* Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
* Hands on experience in SAP and budget systems
* Amenable to work 3x a week in Alabang, Muntinlupa and 2x a week work from home