Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Thailand's leading reinsurance company. The company has been operating for many decades with more than thousand of registered capital. They are specialized in reinsurance service by covering life and non-life client insurance. The core of business is that they sell the innovation and service through reinsurance capacity and professional expertise from high-caliber workforce in the company.
This position will be responsible for seeking new business and continuing the existing framework by leading business development team, expanding client base, maintaining and building relationship with existing client and new client, doing business development across channel distribution as well as alternative channel of oversea market.
- Building local capabilities and creating new networks for new markets
- Developing and communicating a clear vision of the future of the company and the value their businesses will deliver to customers and stakeholders
- Providing excellent personal development and leadership practice to build experience and commitment to the staff
- Adding a lasting value and sustainable success to the clients and become a preferred business partner
- Confer with company officers to plan business objectives, develop organizational policies, coordinate functions and operations between departments, and establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies and board approval.
- Spearhead relationships with the ceding company, rating agency and regulatory communities; operate with fiscal responsibility and corporate guardianship.
- Serve as the key person for the company; present a credible, strong, positive image of the company to the industry, business community and public-at-large
- Proven experience as COO or in other managerial position
- Well-rounded professionals with extensive knowledge and good understanding of life insurance with good knowledge in product development, research and analytics, strategic planning, and enterprise risk management.
- Broad understanding of reinsurance, risk, finance, underwriting, actuarial, marketing, and IT
- Reinsurance, insurance, or financial services experienced preferred
- P&L accountability and/or financial accountability; well-rounded business understanding and awareness of the impact a wide range of financial and non-financial variables can have on profitability and growth
- Familiarity interacting with board of directors as well as community and civic organizations
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field or equivalent