Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of a leading securities company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our client is a subsidiary of a Bank, and they provide full range of securities business services including securities brokerage, derivatives brokerage, investment banking, derivative warrants, fixed income securities, stock borrowing and lending, structured notes issuing, and global investing
Head of Digital Transformation is mainly responsible for ensuring the smoothness of project and managing and prioritizing project pipeline and alignment with business. He/She will be responsible for leading the data analytics in strategy development and developing strategy and roadmap to optimize business capabilities. He/She will have to handle the project from end-to-end, collaborating with the front, middle, and back office, aiding them in the proper use of data.
Corporate Digital Transformation
- Develop a strategy and roadmap to innovate and optimize business capabilities (enabled via technology/digital and business process transformation)
Corporate Project Management
- Feasibility : Analysis of business value, benefits, risks, and estimated costs to enable investment decisions
- Manage and Prioritize project pipeline and alignment with business and technologies strategies
- Evaluation feedback & result (Measure, track and report on benefits realization and customer satisfaction levels to drive better business performance)
Data Analyst Management
- To lead the data analytics in strategy development with regard to the collection, manipulation, and analysis of data for the various business functions/departments and also for guaranteeing that there is high data-quality and reliability across the business
- To collaborate with numerous departments across the business, aiding them in the proper use of data, hence, ensuring the delivery of desired operational results
- Master and bachelor's degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience in designing, owning, and evaluating organizational transformations and delivering large-scale change that adds value from data and information.
- Proven experience of providing strategic and technical leadership to large complex organizations.
- Knowledge of the contemporary digital landscape of organizations and experience of bringing leading technology and process optimization practices to an organization to drive sustainable improvements in business performance.
- Experience of working at Senior Manager / Director level in a large complex organization leading on digital and information services. (Experience in Banking and securities business would be an advantage)
- Experience in managing large budgets and have built processes and people teams to deliver digital change and transformation towards the future
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization.
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems in an analytical and systematic way