International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest multinational retail corporations. Due to the extensive growth of e-Commerce, our respective client is seeking an eager learner and self-motivated Head of e-Commerce with 8+ years of experience in relevant fields with excellent cross-functional skills & communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
The role requires being hands-on and working independently, taking full responsibility for managing key partnerships, setting and monitoring KPIs and advancing projects with the aim to enable the company holds on its top ranking in Digital.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced leader in the digital and ecommerce field, demonstrating a proven track record of achieving data-driven growth online through effective e-commerce and media strategies. It is essential to possess the ability to strategize for long-term growth, lead projects with a holistic view of the overall ecosystem, identify significant growth opportunities, and effectively manage senior stakeholders to succeed in this position.
- Develop E-Commerce Strategy & Build partnerships
- Collaborates with the Divisions to drive significant online growth across all divisions and brands.
- Takes charge of coordinating and governing our online Joint Business Plans (JBPs) in a strategic and integrated manner across the Group, adopting a unified approach.
- Acts as the main point of contact for multi-division platforms such as Shopee, Lazada, and TikTok Shop, handling cross-cutting topics within the JBP and building strong relationships.
- Facilitates access to consumer insights, data, on-platform media performance, innovation, services roadmap, and on-platform consumer experience.
- Consults related divisions and platform leadership to gain a thorough understanding of their respective goals, strategies, plans, and needs before proposing appropriate courses of action.
- Coordinates high-level executives from both sides who have the authority to adapt rules, allocate resources, and change directions when opportunities arise during JBP discussions.
- Identify and facilitate the scaling of new business opportunities
- Explore and identify potential new business opportunities.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to enable and support the development of new business opportunities.
- Design pilot tests and establish KPIs to measure success.
- Provide support to divisions in creating business cases and ensure successful implementation of new initiatives.
- Coordinate with other supporting functions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business objectives and challenges of each division.
- Consolidate and prioritize these objectives to effectively orchestrate the support of other enabling functions within the Local & Regional IT and the team.
- Collaborate with the Local & Regional IT teams as a key user of the Global IT Infrastructure (e-Boutique, OMS, CRM) to ensure that business requirements are considered in the development of the IT roadmap.
- Lead regional and group-wide transformative ecommerce projects.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) and take the lead in the market from the initial stages of the project to its implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 8 years of experience in e-Commerce, media, brand management or sales
- Familiarity with E-commerce marketplaces and potentially proficient in retail and performance media.
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Track record of delivering timely, relevant, and effective results.
- Excellent collaborative and cross-functional skills.
- Ability to influence and possess good presentation skills.
- Growth mindset & a "can-do" attitude