Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading life insurance companies. The company has been providing multiple service lines of insurance such as life insurance, accidental and health, retirement, and wealth management service through both retail and corporate customers. The company has been serving a million of customers across Asia-Pacific and they aim to expand the business line to focus on global scale
This position will be responsible for leading people business partner team, overseeing multiple function under HR Department such as manpower planning, recruitment, job rotation, promotion, retirement, and resignation of the employees as well as ensuring all of the people practice and people strategy implementation is aligned with company policy.
- Develop and manager People Business Partner (PBP) for assigned functions including manpower planning, recruitment, rotation, promotion, retirement, and resignation and ensure that all people processes are complied with a company's policy.
- Implement People strategies, policies, system, and processes.
- Work closely with all business heads, increasingly in a consultancy and coordinator role and assigning people manager to understand and implement polices and procedure.
- Provide the guidance for disciplinary action and advice to PBP team and people manager regarding people management functions and Labour Relations
- Supervise, coach, and evaluate the performance of PBP team, and responsible for capability and potential development of PBP team
- Effectively plan and manage budgets of PBP team.
- At least Bachelor's Degree or Master in related field
- Minimum five years' experience in People Business Partner and ten years' experience in People Function
- Strong understand role & responsibilities of People & Culture functions and policies& procedures and practices.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Good command of English literacy and computer skills
- Certification / License: N/A