Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading fintech company in Indonesia, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years of experience in risk. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Conducts risk assessments, collecting and analyzing documentation, statistics, reports, and market trends.
- Establishes policies and procedures to identify and address risks in the organizations services and departments.
- Reviews and assesses risk management policies and protocols; makes recommendations and implements modifications and improvements.
- Recommends and implements risk management solutions such as insurance, safety and security policies, business continuity plans, or recovery measures.
- Reviews and analyzes metrics and data such as cash flow, inventory, breakage, and employee activity that could uncover fraudulent behavior.
- Drafts and presents risk reports and proposals to executive leadership and senior staff.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership experiences.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and policies.