Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on Heavy Duty filtration products. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 8-15 years' experience in Filtration products for the job of Global Commodity Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report to Regional Director of Sales
- Implements the development of supply base management strategies that lead to lowest Total Cost of Ownership in terms of quality, inventory, lead time, delivery, service and unit cost.
- Selects suppliers using UFI sourcing procedures, negotiate Long Term and Supply Contracts (where applicable) and maintain performance to expectations through negotiation of prices and terms to achieve best overall purchase decision.
- Keeps abreast of market conditions, Competitors benchmarking, new developments and opportunities for After Market Heavy Duty business by maintaining close contacts with suppliers.
- Support Global Commodity Manager in define and deploy commodity strategy in a global context.
- Knowledge of Heavy Duty markets is preferential.
- Complete other ad-hoc works assigned by the managers
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Engineering, Economics or related
- 8-10 years auto parts purchsing experience, minimum 3-year AM Heavy Duty filtration commodity purchasing experiences
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Deep insight of the Heavy Duty filtration aftermarket
- Able to travel overseas frequently (40%-60% of the working days)