Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a well-established consumer electronics company in Thailand. Our respected client is seaking for a HR and Admin Manager, who will define HR strategy, design suitable organizational development, talent management strategy, and lead overall humane resources and administration tasks for the company of 50 - 60 people.
Ideal candidate will support executives and management team on full spectrum of HR programs and align the strategic people plans with business objectives. This is a key strategic business partnering role to collaborate, implement, and secure alignment which related to the implementation of People's strategy, policies, practices, and overall organization
- Translate business strategy and objectives into HR goals, plans and tactics that are aligned with the plants business demands and policies
- Promote core values and enables business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employment cycle changes and talent management & success plan including handling of the company's CSR.
- Manage a variety of human resource-related programs to ensure that the organization's current and future human resource requirements are met and that employees are recruited, managed, organized, trained, evaluated, and rewarded in accordance with organization's human resource strategy
- Drive cultural change, change management, and define succession planning with business heads
- Communicate relevant HR information and updates to the management and ensuring that this information is cascaded down to all levels properly
- Build strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer HR expertise and coaching on people issues, assist leaders from different plant to gain better understanding of employee's needs and career aspirations.
- Plans for the new employee's orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals. Regularly review and update orientation contents and topics as appropriated.
- Manages and develop performance management program that in lining with compensation and benefits policy.
- In charge of job evaluations, preparation of HR budget, as well as the recommendation of the suitable pay structure.
- Provides necessary support systems for payroll requirements, administer, and prepare payrolls.
- Ensure that the company's people and compensation policies are conform to all applicable regulatory guidelines. Keep informed of new trends and developments in alternative methods of compensation and changes in Tax Laws
- Make sure that all relevant reports and data have been properly generated and submitted to the concerned governmental agencies.
- Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of operational excellence and practice. 10 years plus Essential.
- Proven track records in HRD & HRIS Knowledge will be advantage.
- Experience working as HR Leader within HR Operations in regional level, with proven capability to lead, develop, and motivate a team and create a best.
- Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and their respective business units alongside all employees.
- Collaborative style and a good team player.
- Strong customers focus mind-set.