Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a leading organization within the Foodtech/POS industry within the US F&B Market. The client is looking for a HR Business Partner (Night Shift) to manage their Human Resources operations within their Malaysia Office. Ideal candidate should have HRBP experience within shared services, BPO, call center, helpdesk office/centres. The job will be based at Cheras.
- Manage and oversee human resources operations.
- Create and implement HR initiatives to achieve overall business goals.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- At least Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Business Admin or related field.
- At least 3 years of HRBP experience within BPO organization.
- Able to work night shift.
- High level of communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Sound knowledge of labour legislation and HR practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision making skills.