Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational company with a core focus on manufacturing automation. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a human resources professional with at least 10 years' experience with a multinational company for the job of HR Manaher. The job is based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Directly reports Head of HR (SEA) in Singapore and President Director in Indonesia
- Conduct recruitment and selection of prospective employees both internally and externally, by prioritizing candidates from within.
- Conduct orientation training for prospective employees.
- Conduct an analysis of training needs and find suitable trainers to improve the competency of prospective employees.
- Suggests rotation, demotion and promotion in order to fulfill employee needs, increase employee competence and development.
- Develop communication, cooperation between employees and provide a counseling to improve interpersonal relations and health and well-being of employees.
- Informing things that are important and useful for employees through appropriate media.
- Establishing good relations with relevant parties such as Disnaker, Social Security, Educational Institutions, advertising service providers recruiting employees, psychological service providers, etc.
- Leading continuous improvement efforts in all fields in order to increase productivity and work efficiency of the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Pscyhology, or related field with at least 10 years' experience in HR function
- Mastering the technique of structuring organizational structures.
- Mastering effective organizational analysis.
- Strong knowledge in the principles of HRD
- Hands-on in "manpower planning"
- Knowledge in the workload analysis "workload analysis".
- Strong exposure in the making of "job decription" and its evaluation.
- Mastering the making of KPI-based "performance appraisal".
- Mastering the making of a balanced scorecard, employee scorecard and HR scorecard.
- Understand the competency assessment with the "assessment center" method.
- Knowledge in the payroll management and salary grading.
- Familiar with Mercer Benchmarking Methodology and IPE concept