Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf the world's leading betting and gaming companies.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced email marketing Team Leader for the job of HTML Team Leader.
The HTML Team Leader is expected to have a great effect on the future email marketing strategy, interaction with CRM & QA team. The job is in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Define long term "strategic" plans and working procedures (for the team).
- Have constant communication with 3rd party vendors, that provide emails, SMS & Push services.
- Serve as a focal point for web related issues.
- Assist to overcome the day-to-day challenges.
- Provide creative solutions for the team's interfaces (QA, site owners, product, IT).
- Provide team leadership, guidance and coaching based on management direction.
- Lead and coordinate day-to-day tasks, to help CRM team to communicate with their clients.
- Track, monitor and provide deliverability status reporting on provide emails, SMS & Push performance (work on various interfaces to achieve this)
- Work closely with QA, IT and product teams to communicate and resolve issues with other teams in the organization.
Key job requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in email marketing/campaign management/automation (strategies, best practices, optimization, analytics) - Must
- Familiarity with campaign management systems: IBM Silverpop/Acoustic, Optimove, Adobe campaign - significant advantage.
- Excellent HTML / CSS skills - focused on email marketing.
- Comfortable working with Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Ability to work in tight schedule and complex projects, in a dynamic environment.
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learner, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of English.
- Ability to dive into details or view the big picture - as needed.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and in writing.