Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest marketplace in the global marine industry. Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Integrations Specialist. This role will be on mid-shift and WFH arrangement with 1 day onsite (Thursday).
As an Integrations Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in connecting and harmonizing software solutions with third-party applications, systems, and platforms. You will be responsible for creating seamless data flow and ensuring that our products work cohesively with our clients' existing technology stack.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to define integration requirements, objectives, and success criteria.
- Develop, configure, and maintain API connections to enable data exchange between various systems and platforms.
- Translate business and technical requirements into data mapping documents to facilitate data transformation and transfer.
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of integration solutions to ensure they meet performance, security, and functionality standards.
- Identify and resolve integration issues, providing timely support to resolve client-specific challenges.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation related to integration processes, including API endpoints, data flows, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Ensure that data transfers adhere to security and compliance standards, such as GDPR, HIPAA, or industry-specific regulations.
- Offer technical support to clients and internal teams, addressing integration-related inquiries and issues.
- Stay updated on emerging integration technologies and best practices and propose enhancements to existing integration processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- At least 5 years' work experience in the IT industry
- Experience in working in the Maritime Industry (not required).
- Understanding on using Rest API testing tool such as Postman and understanding on how to form and read a JSON format.
- Technology platforms required: SAP or MS Dynamics
- Basic understand on integration methods.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Especially Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.