Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to users. Their product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet where users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Influencer Program Manager who will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing influencer marketing campaigns and strategies for the job of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Program Manager.
The Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Program Manager is responsible for the collaboration between key opinion leaders (KOLs) or influencers in various industries to promote products, services, or brands through their platforms and audiences. The job is in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid Working Arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Research and identify key influencers within the Crypto, web3, and Fintech space in the Philippines and beyond.
- Strategize, plan, and execute influencer/KOL marketing initiatives at scale across all our social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.)
- Define creative strategy for branded content, draft creative briefs and negotiate influencer/KOL deliverable agreements.
- Report on the impact of influencer/KOL marketing activity, provide insights into and POV on the most effective ways to measure individual channels.
- Produce branded content with influencers/KOLs to support milestone events (product launches, major marketing moments, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the company to produce branded content to support business growth.
- Utilize analytical tools to track campaign conversion performance.
- Work with social media partners to identify opportunities to position the company as a leader in the crypto, blockchain, and web3 space.
Key job requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A general understanding of the crypto and blockchain space
- A bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, or an equivalent field
- Motivated, self-starter with a passion for all things crypto