Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading National Engineering Consultancies company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10-15 years' experience in Solar Panel project for the job of Lead Civil Engineer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Engineering Manager
- Leading Engineers in Civil or Construction Design & Calculation
- Site investigations and analysis, including topography, soil type, existing structure design, and cut-and-fill estimation
- Monitoring and lead Civil & structure engineering and design calculation
- Manage construction labour and materials estimation
- Calculate civil building foundation & equipment
- Analyse and calculate the steel and concrete structures
- Minimum Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from reputable universities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant Solar PV
- Familiar with engineering, design, and BOM estimation.
- Able to calculate the required cut & fill soil from topographic data and design regional drainage systems.
- Have experience working in structural consultant company
- Familiar with structure software such as SAP, ETABS, SAFE and Staad Pro
- Familiar with PV mounting structure
- Have experience on power plant construction
- Willing to be assigned and survey civil works throughout Indonesia.