Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Health Division is recruiting on behalf of a leading MNC in Biopharma. Our esteemed client has a global presence and manufactures various pharmaceutical products to treat patients across 120 different countries. We are seeking a talented Logistics Manager to join our client team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end outbound logistics for a leading manufacturing site with exports to over 20 countries.
- Manage end-to-end outbound logistics for a leading manufacturing site with exports to over 20 countries.
- Develop reliable cold chain shipment routes and ensure adherence to GDP practices for temperature sensitive product movement.
- Track and maintain outbound logistics spend in line with the budget.
- Select and appoint forwarders for outbound shipments in accordance with procedures defined for sourcing.
- Manage shipping routes and transhipment to ensure the reliability of temperature sensitive shipments.
- Select airlines/ocean liners for movement of product through appointed forwarders.
- Prepare the outbound logistics budget for the fiscal year and ensure spend is tracked against budget.
- Track trends in global freight charges and strive to improve costs to achieve savings target.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Supply chain, Commercial, Quality Assurance, Finance and Program Management teams.
- 5+ years of experience in logistics management, Cold chain experience is a must.
- GDP practices experience; Desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage a team of direct reports.
- Ability to make effective decisions and manage budgets.
- Knowledge of shipping routes and transhipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.