Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational pharmaceutical healthcare company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with a strong background in sales and marketing coupled with direct knowledge of pharmaceutical/health products for the job of Marketing Manager. The job is based in Ortigas City, Philippines.
The Marketing Head is responsible for developing marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develops the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Interviews, hires, and trains Product Managers.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts. Is in close coordination with the National Sales Manager in the preparation of monthly, per cycle and annual sales forecasts.
- Researches and analyzes market trends, demographics, pricing, competition, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products.
- Works with the Product Managers to develop detailed marketing plans for the sales teams, and even to other media channels.
- Closely coordinates all marketing campaigns with the National Sales Manager.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicates with various third-party vendors such as advertising agencies, printers, and other services to ensure all marketing projects' full delivery.
- Works within budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product.
- Tracks all marketing and sales results and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations for monthly business reviews.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Monitors and reports effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintains effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Attend clinical meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in business or Life sciences and 8 years of pharmaceutical experience with at least 5 years of experience managing product managers
- Demonstrated strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience in: Marketing Strategy, Client Relationships, Research, Analysis, Budgeting
- Is creative and detail-orientated and could adapt to multi-tasks
- Solid understanding of healthcare and regulatory requirements and issues
- Has the ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally
- Has the ability to effectively present information and negotiate at all levels of the organization
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to travel as required, estimated to be 30% or more.