Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global supplier of transport and logistics services that offers a wide selection of transport service combinations and solutions.
Our respective client is seeking a highly motivated Network Automation Engineer. In your role, you will build applications supporting the Network Projects and Operations departments tailored to company policies. With a network of over 10 000 devices and number of regional Data Centers built primarily on Cisco platforms you will leverage APIs to manage platforms such as Cisco ACI, ISE, Firepower, NCS, DNA, Solarwinds Orion, ServiceNow, Azure, Google Cloud and multiple other. Basic network and programming skills are required, but the focus will be to work closely in corporation with the Network Architects and our
You will be a part of the Network Automation team within Global IT Operations and refer directly to the Network Automation Team Lead.
The job is located in Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid (3 times per week), shifting schedule working arrangement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop network automation and compliance scripts
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas
- Translate network jobs into automated workloads
- Optimize network implementation with global mindset
- Develop pipelines for application deployments
- Be an active team player together with the rest of the team
Key Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Good knowledge of at least 1 programming language (preferred Python)
- Basic knowledge of software version control systems
- Basic understanding of computer networks (IP addressing, subnet masks, routing)
- Basic SQL skills
- Kepner-Tregoe approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work as a part of DevOps team
- Cisco Devnet certification or any programming certification
- Experience with Atlassian software stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure certification or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker and containers
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule (24/7) including weekends and holidays.