Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an early childhood development centre. Our respected client is seeking to hire a well-experienced, cheerful, and energetic individual for the role of "Principal".
Marketing and Student Recruitment
- Manage Facebook page to increase centre branding and awareness.
- To give idea and conduct advertising and promotion activities to increase student enrolment.
- To achieve student's recruitment target set quarterly.
- To join any event related to marketing and advertising promotion by Headquarters upon request.
Staffing and Human Resource Management
- Providing leadership and management of employees, including recruit, hire, train and evaluate all employees, motivate, and provide a positive work environment.
- Arrange and monitor attendance, performance, and punctuality of all facilitators for monthly teacher's training.
- Implement goals set by Directors.
- Monitor and maintain consistent standard for facilitators and student's behaviour, monitor attendance, maintain guidance, health and food services for the children.
- To maintain regulatory or compliance documentation and operational records according to program and system.
- Attends monthly teacher's training and / or additional training organized by franchiser.
- Manage budget, including prepare, administer, and oversee the budget.
- Handling procurement of the centre including materials, ingredients and equipment needed for operations.
- Participate in parent communications.
- Guide and lead teachers in carrying out teaching and activities.
- To update operation documentation and report of the school
- Liaise with Headquarters's assigned consultant.
- Perform any other related duties as required and assigned by Directors.
- Coordinate and implement all annual activities and involvement.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Minimum: Diploma in Early Childhood Education/ teaching related field.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.