International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global IT consulting & services company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Senior QA Engineer position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Senior QA Engineer will design and implement QA test plans including automation following the approved QA framework in the organization.
- Implement test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product
- Create automation scripts and the optimization of those scripts
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications
- Use the company's framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing.
- Present technical documentation for review by peers and Development community
- Work with the scrum team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed
- Support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Respond appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures
- 5+ years of experience as expert in:
- Automation frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, JMeter, Playwright, and Azure Load Test.
- UI and/or API level test automation.
- Web performance infrastructure (CDNs, caching, reverse-proxies) and cloud resources (AWS, Azure).
- Experience in:
- Web service technologies: JSON, ReactJS, XML, REST, SOAP.
- High volume, high throughput web environment
- High performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Testing and QA frameworks in Financial CRMs and Web Applications' domain using Agile methodologies.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Good knowledge in OOP concepts and experience in programming languages: Java, .NET, C#.
- Demonstrated skill in coding standards and experience in active participating code reviews