Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Product Manager on behalf leading multinational pharmaceutical company. The role will report to the Marketing Manager and will drive a new launches, build & implement innovative marketing plans and achieve successful entry in the assigned pharmaceutical portfolio. Role offers hybrid work setup and will be based in BGC Taguig.
- Advocate for and lead the management of product portfolio assigned. Lead cross-functional Brand Team by providing vision, clarity for brand success
- Develop and implement annual strategic and operational brand plans through cross-functional collaboration and aligned with customer and market insights. Identify opportunities for business growth and competitive advantage.
- Plan and execute successful product launches. Develop launch strategies, marketing materials, and training programs for sales teams to effectively introduce new products to the market.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape. Use this information to identify opportunities and make informed decisions about product development and marketing.
- Work closely with various teams including sales, marketing, medical affairs, and regulatory affairs to ensure alignment and effective execution of product strategies.
- Ensure sales teams' full understanding of the rationale and insights that underpin campaigns, messages, and marketing actions, and how field input was used in material development.
- Drive Brand Performance through the cross-functional team with comm. cells, performance dashboards and any necessary course corrections, to maximize brand potential.
- Manage product supply chain, adjusting as required based on market intelligence and with local insights to forecast accurate production target
- Visit stakeholders to gather customer insights and seek the feedback on marketing inputs and campaigns as necessary
- Participate in Sales Review meeting on need basis and travel for Sales Convention meetings, Sales Business Planning & on need basis attend Monthly Reviews.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Pharmacy or other specialty relevant to the role
- At least 5 years of solid product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical sectors (ethical portfolios); must have exposure to multinational companies
- Experience with brand planning processes and translating strategy into execution
- Experience using multiple channels of marketing mix & evidence of successful implementations through digital channels
- Ability to lead cross-functional matrix working
- Commercial awareness and ability to communicate at all levels
- Must have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- Effective problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to assess complex processes and provide practical solutions.
- Strategic, great collaborator and flexible thinking and ability to continuously innovate