International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a UK aluminum ingots and metal scraps manufacturer.
Our client is seeking for a Production Manager with strong operation and leadership experience.
- Supervise and manage the production process to ensure the smooth running of operations
- Develop and implement production schedules and workflows to meet production targets
- Monitor production output to ensure that it meets quality standards and customer requirements
- Manage and motivate a team of workers to achieve production targets and maintain high levels of productivity
- Ensure that all equipment and machinery is well-maintained and in good working condition
- Monitor inventory levels of raw materials, supplies and finished products to ensure efficient production and timely delivery
- Develop and implement safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all workers
- Identify and implement process improvements to optimize production efficiency and reduce waste
- Work closely with other departments such as Quality Control, Sales and Logistics to ensure that production targets are met and customer requirements are fulfilled
- Prepare regular reports on production performance, including productivity, quality and cost analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in production management.
- Excellent knowledge of production processes and techniques
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team of workers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.