Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Southeast Asia's largest integrated automotive e-commerce platform. With operations across Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore, aims to digitize the region's used car industry by reshaping and elevating the car buying and selling experience. The company provides end-to-end solutions to consumers and used car dealers, from car inspection to ownership transfer to financing, promising a service that is trusted, convenient and efficient.
At the Company, they are dedicated to providing a car-buying experience that is fully transparent, trusted and convenient for their customers. That demands a special kind of Sales Consultant: one who takes time to build relationships with customers in order to understand their true needs and wants. You will help each customer to purchase the right car based on our curated selection of cars offers with the best in value, quality, convenience, and peace of mind.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Able to work in a high energy sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals.
- Attend to walk-in and website customers inquiry.
- Use your knowledge of the company's inventory to assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs.
- Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications.
- Complete all relevant records and documentation to ensure smooth transactions for our customers.
- Provide after-sale service.
- Sales and customer service experience, in an area such as retail, hospitality, airline industry is preferred.
- Good listening skills and a strong customer focus.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Computer literacy.
- Training will be provided.