International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the leaders in the distribution of specialty chemicals.
Our client is seeking for Sales Manager/ BU Manager, focus on Crop Protection/ Agrochemicals new business).
Job Summary: build new sector Crop Protection. REDA will focus in surfactant, not active ingredient because active ingredient needs to be registered and more complicated.
- Develop new portfolio and new projects for crop protection market plus future support of existing customers / products
- Handle both local sourcing and building relationship with customers together with global BD, regional manager
- Develop a strategy for consistent and competitive products/niches and required agencies to execute.
- Analyze and act proactively on market changes and developments made by customers and competition
- Ensure annual growth of sales
- Availability to develop and maintain relationship with both purchasing department, R&D and marketing
- Carrie out a competitive benchmarking of products versus key competitive products on the market and versus products being launched.
- Organization of events designed to involve sales organization and Technical Services
- Contribute to the Marketing Plan in collaboration with the management.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field such as Agriculture, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering.
- From 5 years of experience in Agrochemicals, preferably at Commercial, Technical Sales role, if not can open for Technical position but have suitable skills for Sales.
- Experience in Crop Protection market (with Tier 1-2 like Syngenta, Bayer, BASF, Dow or Tier 3 like local customers)
- Suitable skillset, personality for Sales: strategic thinking, presentation, communication, commercial mindset, proactive, good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication in Vietnamese & English.
- Willing to travel for business