Sales Manager ( Process Filtration ), Metro Manila, Philippines
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a global leader produces precision fabrics, filter components and ready-made products for filtration/separation, high-precision screen printing fabrics as well as innovative, functional fabrics for a wide variety of applications.. Our respected client is seeking an executive with at least more than 5-10 years of experience of B2B environment of Technical sales experience is preferred for the job of Sales Manager. The position will be based in Metro, Manila, Philippines.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the steady increase of both sales revenue and contribution profit with company products in the respective Filter Component applications for new prospects and existing customers. This will be accomplished firstly by a structured sales approach, incorporating customer analysis, technical advice, sales strategies implementation and follow up. Secondly by the identification of new sales opportunities with the new prospects and existing customers. The clear focus is concluding the sales.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new customers in alignment to strategic directions
- Manage and enhance sales services to the existing customer base
- Market sensing and identification of new business opportunities
- Management of the entire sales process from start until completion
- Compilation of technical sketches for the fabrication department
- Update and input of customer information into Sales CRM database system and other reports on timely basis.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering or related field
- Able to understand technical terms and drawings
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience within a B2B environment
- Technical sales experience is preferred
- Sales experience in Filter Component is preferred. Those with experience in Mobility, Medical, Protection & Security industry
- Understanding of the supply chain process and relationship between OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers
- Have proven sales track record
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer intimacy.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to