Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an integrated online platform built for the maritime industry.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Expert of the highest professional standing and a background in providing admin and operational support to Sales teams for the job of Sales Operations Coordinator.
The Sales Operations Coordinator is expected to report to the Head of Service Management whilst closely coordinating with the Head of Enterprise and Web Buyer Sales on operational tasks such as generation of reports, monitoring of contracts, and other projects related to Sales Admin and Operations. The job is in Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers Hybrid flexibility but is mostly WFH.
Key job responsibilities:
- Generate accurate reports of Buyer KPIs, MAN KPIs, vessel activity, supplier onboarding status, trade adoption, product roadmap, and others that may be needed from time to time
- Assist/provide Demo Support
- Ensure that all supplier contracts comply with the most updated terms and conditions
- Ensure all suppliers are notified within the prescribed period of upcoming renewals and/or changes/revisions to existing contracts
- Ensure all new/updated contracts bear the correct terms and conditions and are uploaded into the system promptly
- Deactivate inactive contracts
- Put in place process improvements to ensure proper contract management and overview
- Monitor billings for suppliers with nonstandard terms and conditions
- Follow-up escalated open invoices
- Calculate individual sales performance versus commission and SPIFF
- Prepare commission calculations for the Sales Team
- Conduct proactive service monitoring via Salesforce
- Understand the status of customer product enhancement requests and communicate with internal teams for more seamless coordination.
- Other tasks that may be assigned that are related to the role
Key job requirements:
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience as a Sales Operations Coordinator or similar role in a similar industry
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in supporting a Sales Operations Team
- Literate in the use of IT systems like ERP and other SaaS-related applications
- Experience in KPI monitoring
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office (particularly with Excel)
- Good understanding of cloud-based dashboard reporting tools like Salesforce and Power BI
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Aptitude for technology
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent business writing skills