Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on one of biggest global insurance companies for their Shared-Service tech arm. Our respective client is looking for an Scrum Master. This job is based in Makati and currently on a 60% hybrid setup until end of the year.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for facilitating successful Agile adoption and delivery for the company's teams across different country markets.
- Competitive compensation package
- Great HMO and retirement plans
- 14th month pay and Short Term incentive (can reach higher than base pay)
- Weekends Off, Dayshift, Hybrid to full onsite set up in Makati
The company is establishing a new Shared Service team in the Philippines, to help supplement critical skills for our local market teams. This role will support multiple initiatives across different country teams, as an embedded team member to help coach and drive teams towards successful Agile delivery. The role will provide exposure to a wide selection of company's initiatives and markets, as well as providing the opportunity to be a 'founding member' of an exciting new high-skilled business unit, based in the Philippines
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Facilitating successful Agile delivery for business-critical initiatives across our country market teams, through Agile delivery support and coaching.
- Working with teams to enable them for Agile delivery through training, coaching and mentorship
- Facilitating key Scrum ceremonies (Planning, Retro, Review, Stand-ups, also release planning) to build capability and self-sufficiency in Agile teams
- Ensuring teams are leveraging tools (i.e. JIRA, Miro, etc.) to drive effective collaboration and delivery
- Providing expertise and hands-on support to different initiatives on how to deliver complex technology-focused projects with Agility (i.e. with complex integrations, partner/vendor involvement, etc.)
- Working with Agile teams as an embedded team member (often remote), as part of a new Group-wide shared service team focused on driving impactful Agile delivery.
- Working with the Product Owners to ensure the right priorities and outcomes are delivered.
- Leverage Agile principles and values to drive continuous improvements in the impactful delivery of Tech and non-Tech teams.
- Supporting the team to focus on the right outcomes and to navigate blockers and challenges to Agile delivery, both at the team and country levels.
- Working with local sponsors, leads and delivery teams to ensure targets and progress are regularly and transparently communicated and agreed.
- Uphold the Shared Service team's reputation as a provider of excellence through consistent and reliable impact delivery.
- Support to establish and implement the Agile operating model principles, terminology, practices and governance to be used across the organization.
- Play an active role in establishing the new Group Shared Service team in the Philippines, through supporting the setup and launch of this new business unit.
- Working alongside the Group Agile CoE and local country Agile CoE's to drive consistent Agile adoption.
- Embed the Agile ways of working with the team members, sponsors and stakeholders through on the job coaching and training.
- Driving a great 'one-team' culture within the new Group-wide Shared Service team (in Philippines).
- Lead and coach Agile teams on how to best execute Agile frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), practices and tools to improve team efficiency and effectiveness in this new way of working.
- Play an active role in driving the Agile community to share best practices and new ways of working and to establish consistent practices and principles for Agile at scale
Key Job Qualifications:
- Extensive Agile delivery experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience driving and supporting delivery across different countries
- You are a strong change agent and can influence mindset and behaviors, particularly for delivery teams
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to ideate, plan, and execute Agile related initiatives to support new ways of working
- You are passionate about agile, innovation and change and are excited to promote and embed them across the organization
- You love coaching people to embrace change and new ways of working
- You are intellectually curious and love learning new skills and capabilities
- You have a strong knowledge in Agile ways of working including values, principles, practices and tools
- You are courageous and comfortable coaching and challenging agile team