Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a payment software company that focuses on developing safe, secure, and certified face to face and online payment solutions.
Our respected client is seeking a professional with excellent programming skills to develop multiple mobile application for the job of Senior Mobile Developer.
The Senior Mobile Developer is expected to provide their technical expertise in building a React Native/ Flutter (Hybrid) application and contribute to the development and continuous review of appropriate practices, standards and guidelines on IT policies, project development and IT related information. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid Work Set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Excellent programing skills to develop multiple mobile application
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard system development lifecycle and applies the company's methodology effectively.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve productivity and service to clients.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals and timelines.
- Adhere to coding standards defined by the technology management.
- Accurately employs standard and logical development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
Key job requirements:
- At least 5 years of working experience developing mobile apps (hybrid) React Native / Flutter
- Knowledge with native build tools, like Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux, Redux or Hooks)
- Integrate third-party API's
- At least 1 year experience in NodeJS or similar backend development platform
- Familiar with version control (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge with React Native version 59 and newer, class based component or Functional Component, Firebase, MongoDB or similar database management system
- Write maintainable code in functional style
- Release applications to Apple and Google Play stores
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, Github, Google Docs. Etc.
- Has basic knowledge in writing the four basic SQL statements and possess a good level of understanding basic relational database concepts.
- Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces programming.
- Recognizes the fundamental differences between the various mobile platforms.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and equipment maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to communicate processes and program development to immediate superior and management.