Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European MNC and a world leader in developing, engineering, and supplying technologies, processing plants and proprietary equipment for Oils & Fats, Animal Feed & Agro Food, Oleochemicals & Biodiesel Detergents, Surfactants & Chemicals amongst many others. Our highly respected client is seeking a technical professional, with at least 3 years' experience in process plant design and simulation for the job of Senior/Process Engineer.
- Be involved in the execution of Projects on the engineering side where you will assist producing engineering documents, such as but not limited to, basic process flow diagram, sizing and specifications of equipment, heat and mass balances, utilities and consumptions, P&ID's, operating manuals, description of automation, HAZOP studies.
- Work closely with the Process Department HOD and will have frequent contact with other departments, customers, and clients.
- Cooperation with reporting line for the planning of the project execution
- Be part of a team responsible for all technical and process related matters in our Oleochemical Department
- Develop Chemical Process Simulation with company available software.
- Participate in Site Survey, Pre-Commissioning and start-up of the plants and carry our troubleshooting on site, producing the relevant detailed report.
- Site presence for start-up or trouble shooting in our customer installations, allows for fathering valuable feedback from industrial practice. This allows extending our process know-how as well as continuous improvement of our product lines.
- To be confronted with health and safety issues, as well as environmental aspects
- Be available to support the whole Group on Process Design of any company technologies, R&D, Standardization Process and Sales activities.
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Chemical, Oleochemical or Oil & Gas Technology Experience
- Excellent inter-personal skills, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, Polished and professional image.
- Effective in preparing and conducting group presentations.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-direction.
- Efficient time management and planning skills, committed to achieving company objectives.
- Experience in process plant design and interested with Oleochemical processes.
- Willing to travel across APAC region (mainly in SEA).
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- A strong team player with good planning and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia