Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a payment software company that focuses on developing safe, secure, and certified face-to-face and online payment solutions.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer of the highest professional standing and excellent programming skills to develop different kinds of web projects for the job of Senior Software Developer.
The Senior Software Developer is expected to provide their technical expertise and contribute to developing and continuously reviewing appropriate practices, standards, and guidelines on IT policies, project development, and IT-related information. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid Work Set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Provides technical expertise in building a 3-tier web application.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and rendering programming requirements, development, and implementation of the product.
- Participates in review sessions and contributes to system testing to ensure quality deliverables.
- Responsible for the development of good quality products in a challenging timeframe.
- Provides regular feedback to management on project status.
Key job requirements:
- Excellent programming skills to develop different kinds of web projects
- Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions. Understands standard system development life cycle and applies the company's methodology effectively. Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve client productivity and service.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines. Be able to adhere to coding standards defined by the technology management.
- Accurately employs standard and logical development tools. Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Has basic knowledge in writing the four basic SQL statements and possesses a good level of understanding basic relational database concepts.
- Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns and best practices.
- Recognizes the fundamental differences between the various Internet browsers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and equipment maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with various concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to communicate processes and program development to immediate superiors and management.
Key job qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, BS Computer Science, Computer Programming, or equivalent.
- At least 5-10 years of working experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Back End: C#.Net, .Net Core, SOAP, Rest API
- Database: MS SQL, Oracle
- Version Control: Gitlab
- Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in performance tuning/optimizing existing applications
NOTE: This list is not intended to be exhaustive, and the job holder may need to perform other duties as required or assigned based on the business needs.