International award-winning executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading system integrator and digital enabler companies in Indonesia. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talent for the job of SOC Blue Team Lead. The job is based Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Manage the SOC team and responsible with all Operations and Developments process
- Ensure compliance with SLAs, and maintain high quality service delivery to customers
- Strengthen the current Service Framework, review policies, and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for managing the team and vendors, utilizing resources efficiently, and initiating corrective actions as needed
- Create and maintain the quality of reports, dashboards, metrics for operations and presentation.
- Establish best practices and continuously improve technical standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines to minimize cyber risks
- Keep key business stakeholders informed about key security incidents and developments.
- Should have CEH/CHFI/Security+/Cysa/CASP/other professional cybersecurity certificates, and other relevant Information security certificates are preferred
- Minimum bachelor's degree of Information Technology or related field
- Having minimum five (5) years of working experience in IT CyberSecurity
- High curiosity with new security/cybersecurity technologies
- Having experience in managing a team
- Having exposure with security device management and SIEM (Logrhythm and Qradar preferable
- Having knowledge of cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Experience with threat hunting, malware analysis, and digital forensic
- Skilled in reports, dashboards, and documentation preparations
- Excellent Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using English for written and verbal purposes
- Perform a positive attitude, team cooperative, and fast learning