Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational pharmaceutical company, specializing in ophthalmology. Our respected client is Supply Chain Analyst with solid background in Healthcare Industry. Work arrangement is Monday - Friday, Hybrid Setup, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demand Planning and S&OP Process
- Supports SC Manager through attending and conducting S&OP discussion (if required) to understand market complexities, understand trends, provide inputs, and support day to day operational processes.
- Supports SC Manager in performing Inventory Count, finished goods inventory monitoring and reporting (eg. Shortdated stocks, expired goods, aging inventory)
- Coordinates with distributor for any inventory reconciliation concerns/queries for Made to Order Markets (Philippines)
- Coordinates with distributor for MTO Markets (Indonesia/Australia) for inventory report and sales report gathering
- Supports SC Manager in updating Forecast Accuracy Tracker
Purchase Order Management
- Receive and verify purchase orders by local distributor for MTO Markets as accordance to manufacturing rules/ MoQ and lead time. Responsible for Order Tracking, expedition, and fulfillment status
- Leads in pro-active coordination with forwarders/brokers, consignee, distributor to ensure timely customs clearance and delivery of inbound shipment to warehouse
- Verify and Confirm Import duties and Taxes for each inbound shipment, if applicable
- Screen through all shipping documents provided by Vendors and verify import license validity to avoid delays in customs clearance
- Provide necessary shipping documents to brokers for shipment release
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, Business/Pharmaceuticals Degree or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- More than 3 years' experience in Supply Chain Management in the Healthcare business.
- Solid experience in Forecasting, Demand Planning.
- Knowledge in Sales and Operations process is highly desirable.
- Skills in demand planning tool and ERP/MRP system.
- Knowledge and understanding of international business and pharmaceutical GMP and GDP regulations.