Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the Big Banks for the role of SVP, T Regulatory Data & Analytics Head, The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Understand the program and expectations of shareholders and analyze the results for the business as a whole.
- Planning all programs based on business objectives.
- Understand the targets and expectations of shareholders and assess the overall results.
- Planning the entire program based on business program objectives.
- Identify, escalate and reduce risks/problems.
- Report the implementation of the program to the management of shareholders.
- the detention of all work goes according to the program and is agreed upon by the shareholders of the lease.
- Explanation of strategy, planning and communication materials and agreements.
- Actively participate in the vendor selection process with procurement.
- Improve the ability and knowledge of the team by providing internal and external training.
- Maintain and improve cooperation and team synergy to support users.
- Create a project cost and AMC plan.
- Manage costs (Capex & Opex) according to the budget.
- Review project costs and all expenses.
- Project protector and complies with BDI SDLC
- Bachelor's degree or highly preferable from the related field.
- Experience in banking mandatory - min 15 years or combine within Insurance / Digital Financing Payment / Consulting serving BFSI.
- Understand and master the rules/ regulations regarding banking both internal and external having relationships with Regulators (OJK/BI or other Supervisory Authorities) related to governance.
- Have leadership skills.
- Have expertise and experience in handling banking projects
- Having the ability to manage time.
- Have knowledge in Big Data & Analytics Have leadership skills
- Having knowledge of data management