Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a dominant player in the Philippines retail gaming market. They provide world class multi-gaming platforms, numerous products, and games with a strong distribution network of entertainment facilities in neighborhood sites.
Our respected client is seeking an exceptional Web Front-End Developer to play a key role in growing their platform. The job is in Ortigas, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines with an on-site work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Work with the Backend Software Engineers to translate visual mockups into working applications
- Create user-friendly and responsive web pages
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs and UX flow.
- Optimize application for speed and responsiveness.
- Build custom design enhancements.
Key job requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in web applications development
- Experience with front-end frameworks especially Vue.js
- Experience working with RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git
- Open to learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is preferred
- Experience with backend (PHP/Java)
- Experience working with remote teams