Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf the world's leading betting and gaming companies.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced QA Tester for the job of Web Quality Assurance Tester.
The Web Quality Assurance Tester is responsible to assess websites quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches, testing, websites, promotion pages and templates. The job is in Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a hybrid working arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Test websites and web-based applications, content for PC/Mac and Mobile platforms.
- Perform manual user interface QA testing
- Perform manual functional QA testing
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Perform regression tests when bugs are resolved
- Work with testing management tools - Jira
Key job requirements:
- English fluency - a must
- Attention to details - a must
- Working under pressure in certain projects
- Multitasking capabilities
- Independent and fast learning
- Familiarity with Web Services and Client side, browsers Capability, Web Performance
- Experience of less than one year in client-side testing - an advantage
- Previous experience in manual UI QA testing - an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science - an advantage