Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading global herbal health and personal care organization with consolidated portfolios in pharma, personal care, baby care, wellness and animal health. Our respective client is looking for a Brand Manager who will work with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the marketplace and monitor performance of the support plans. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the Regional Manager and is located in Makati City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (Score Card and Brand Quarterly Tracker).
- Monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures, quality of in-store support, distribution and availability per channel i.e. Place, pricing and promotions in-store and initiating measuring the effectiveness and ROI of key activities
- Assist in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
- Support the Marketing Manager in translation of the Brand Vision Plan into the Brand Marketing Plans
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of the National Brand Marketing Plans (BMP), within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals
- Participate in various cross-functional team discussions - Consumer Market Insights, Regional Brand Teams and externally with local support agencies
- Work with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitor performance of the support plans
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related course
- At least 3 years related work experience
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigour
- With organizational, strategic, Technical and leadership competencies.
- Good economic understanding and industry insight (good customer and market orientation)
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation, and negotiation skills