Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international hygienic solution providing company based in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with over 10 years' experience in sales and business development. This job is based in Bangkok Thailand.
The Business Development Manager will ensure that company optimize market coverage in health care sector. Ideal candidate will work closely with key business partners both internal and external on driving the new business development process for the Healthcare business across Thailand. This is a key Leader position to spend their time on new business acquisitions and developing relationships with key players in healthcare sector.
- Develop sales strategy and/ or strategic direction for the health care sector to drive for sales growth and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the execution.
- Driving new business acquisition in healthcare channel.
- Establish and strengthen the positive relationship with existing customers supporting for long term business plan.
- Monitor on sales performance of the sector and develop the contingency plan to boost up the sales growth in order to achieve the defined business objectives for both sales target and margin.
- Understand healthcare sector and ability to analyze the business and market trend in order to innovate the sales operation to be more efficient and effective.
- Liaise and collaborate with other concerned parties in order to deliver the business results as desired.
- Manage effective internal stakeholder relationships and ability to deliver the Healthcare strategy through matrix reporting structure.
- Work closely with Engineering and Application Specialists to identify and develop relevant value propositions for customers.
- Thai National only with Healthcare Account & Sales Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in chemical engineering, other engineering, or related fields.
- High preferable for solid experience in healthcare industry
- Having at least 6 years in field sales of B2B industry with at least 3 years in managerial role (health care experience is preferred)
- Good at analytical, strategic, and commercial thinking, planning & organizing, negotiation, presentation, communication skills.
- Results driven, having "can-do attitude" can drive for extra miles.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.